It is simply to fix if Siri does not work after upgrade to MacOS Sierra. How to solve the problem?
Firstly, you have to make sure the Microphone is activated. From the Siri dialog box, click on the Microphone to enable it.
After that, if the situation remains the same, just simply disable then enable the Siri. This should fix the problem.
iTunes and App Store may not work after upgrade to the new MacOS Sierra. You may face “Cannot connect” or “Cannot connect to the App Store. An internet connection is required”,… How to fix?
The following solutions will fix if iTunes and Apple store is not working in MacOS Sierra
- Correct Time Zone: System Preferences > Date & Time > Make sure “Set date and time automatically:” is checked [If you are living in North America, you must choose “Apple Americas/U.S. (time.apple.com)”]. And then make the date and time correct.
- Fix Invalid or incorrect Certificates: From Finder window > Choose “Go to Folder” from the top menu > Enter “/var/db/crls/” in the Go window > Click on “Go” button > delete completely the following files: crlcache.db and ocspcache.db
After upgrading to MacOS Sierra, 4 finger swipe might not work. How to fix?
Solution: Go to Setting, turn off then turn on the 4 finger swipe for full-screen apps on trackpad options will solve the problem.
How to fix if the Mail works slow after upgrading to MacOS Sierra? Look at the following solution.
End the Mail app completely, Launch it again. From the Menu, select Rebuild to reindex your mailBox. The Mail working must be speeded up now, no more slow.
After upgrade to MacOS Sierra, you may face that Notes is not working correctly. It just keeps crashing. How to fix?
Solution here: Unchecked iCloud Notes in Settings, opened Notes (blank), then checked iCloud Notes in Settings again. All synced and hopefully no more crashes, and the the problem is gone away.
“App can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer” is a common error you will face obviously. The another error is “App is damaged and can’t be opened”.
How to fix these errors in MacOS Sierra?
Here below is “CleanMyMac 3” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer error
From Sierra desktop, Apple menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Select “General” tab > check on “Anywhere” under “Allow applications downloaded from”, you then can launch any app from any location or developer.
Too many user can not download completely the new MacOS Sierra. MacOS Sierra update is just paused, and seems not to be downloaded further.
HOW TO FIX?
- End (Close) the App Store app completely.
- Open Terminal (Found in Applications/Utilities/), then Enter the following command line:
defaults write com.apple.appstore ShowDebugMenu -bool true
- Open App Store app again, then you have in the menu-item “Debug” – open it – and open “Show Download Folder”
- Remove all all files and folders in the folder “com.apple.appstore”
- End App Store app again, then restart your Mac
- Launch App Store then attempt to repeat the download
After upgrade to MacOS Sierra, Unlock with Apple Watch may Not Working. How to fix?
It is so convenient because now we are able to use Apple Watch to unlock Mac OS including the newest Sierra. If this function does not work? How to solve out the problem?
- Firstly, make sure that you know how to use Apple Watch to unlock your Mac in macOS Sierra in a right way. This guide would be helpful.
- If you get the configurations done correctly, and it does not work, just simple restart your Mac, iPhone and Apple Watch, then attempt to do again to see the positive result.
After install a new MacOS Sierra or upgrading to Sierra from El Capitan, Universal Clipboard may not working correctly. How to fix this problem?
The solution is so easy. Just make sure you enable Bluetooth on both MacOS Sierra and iDevices (iPhone or Ipad), then disable it, then enable the Bluetooth on both again.
How to fix If your External Hard Drive, USB or SD Card Not Showing on MacOS Sierra?
The effective solution is you should try to reset the SMC and the PRAM on your Mac.