Too many user can not download completely the new MacOS Sierra. MacOS Sierra update is just paused, and seems not to be downloaded further.
HOW TO FIX?
- End (Close) the App Store app completely.
- Open Terminal (Found in Applications/Utilities/), then Enter the following command line:
defaults write com.apple.appstore ShowDebugMenu -bool true
- Open App Store app again, then you have in the menu-item “Debug” – open it – and open “Show Download Folder”
- Remove all all files and folders in the folder “com.apple.appstore”
- End App Store app again, then restart your Mac
- Launch App Store then attempt to repeat the download